This is my new “About Me” section. For the in-depth information please go the the main website as it has 2 About Me sections that have a ton of information about my background, experience, awards and anything in between.
I’ll rewrite this one when time allows, but at this time a few random facts may be of some help 🙂
1. I’ve done well over 500 weddings
2. Love traveling. I’ve visited around 60 countries before I stopped counting
3. Love animals and all wildlife
4. Love God
5. Love photography and capture 1000s of non-wedding images every year from fashion to journalism; from baby sessions to wildlife macros( ants have very beautiful eyes!)
6. I am married
7. Love airplane food
8. I collect photos of me with kids or various animals from around the Globe
9. I climbed one of pyramids of Giza in Egypt
10. I’ve rubbed shoulders with mountain gorillas in the wild.
Please spend some time here to get more insight on what makes me so different from all other Toronto wedding photographers.
Please visit Travel Photography Gallery, featured Wedding Photography Gallery, Baby and Newborn Photography Gallery to see more images in dedicated galleries of the main website.
- +1 (416) 841-3066